South Indian Bank Limited
Regd. Office : Thrissur,Kerala
Recruitment Summary: The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Probationary Legal Officers (Scale I), apply before 18/09/2013.
Job Location: Kerala
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Legal Officers
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : LL.B (from recognized university under 5 / 3 regular course) with at least 55% marks (Aggregate).
- Desirable : Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum and Minimum Age : 32 to 23 Years.
Selection Process : Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and shortlisted candidates will be informed through their registered E mail Id. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after shortlisting. Personal interview
- General Category : Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST category : Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply: Candidate should apply Online. Last date for the receipt of applications is on 18/09/2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 18/09/2013
- Online registration – opening from : 04.09.2013
- Online registration – closure on : 18.09.2013
- Last date for receipt of application(system generated),with photo, Demand Draft and other documents : 25.09.2013